Aftermarket Industries Surge Tank Kit SP-400
The Aftermarket Industries SP400 ("Surge Protection:400") (Design Number: 201411672) is designed to eliminate fuel surge for applications developing between 200bhp-700bhp, depending on fuel pressure and fuel type*, and the perfect fueling solution for street, drift & track. The SP400, as the name suggests, is specially designed for the Walbro 400 series of in tank fuel pumps.
- 3L capacity making it one of the largest single in tank surge tank kit available on the market
- 5005 series 3mm thick aluminum
- Billet component are precision machined from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum
- Structural base plate eliminate flex and material fatigue under pressure
- Functional "Return/Supply" tube inserts are based on OEM fluid dynamic principles to deliver fuel to the base or inlet of the fuel pump
- Quick Connect terminal allows for simple install
- Specially molded viton rubber insert designed to eliminate resonance caused by vibration of the pump whilst in operation
- Billet bulkhead allows for 8 points of adjustment
- Quiet operation
- Surge tank backed by a lifetime warranty
Package includes the following items:
- 3L surge tank (-8AN ports)
- Billet Walrbo 400 bracket (includes stainless steel fasteners and viton insert)
- 1 x billet pushlock adapter fitting
- Viton rubber 0-rings included
- E85 compatible fuel pump/bulkhead hose
- Fuel pump is NOT included in this package
*Aftermarket Industries products are backed by the worlds largest specialized insurer; Lloyds of London
*These products are designed for race use only and must be correctly fitted by licensed automotive professionals or workshops. Aftermarket Industries is not liable for personal injury, death or for any damaged whatsoever arising from any accident or incident where these conditions are not satisfied.
*These tanks MUST not be pressurized, If you plan to use a high pressure in-tank fuel pump you MUST use a -8AN fitting as the Overflow fitting located at the top of the surge tank. This will allow the fuel to return back to your fuel tank or fuel cell at the same rate fuel is supplied into the surge tank.
*It is your responsibility to ensure that the Product is sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.